Watch NKOTB Help Dancing Fan Come Out Of Her Shell
Twenty-seven years after the release of their debut, the guys of New Kids On The Block are still making the girls dance.
The boy band’s new video for “Remix *(I Like The)” tells the story of an unlikely wallflower who blossoms after hearing new music by NKOTB. As Donnie Wahlberg puts it, “It’s about anybody who’s ever felt not good enough and turning it around.”
Directed by Rami Hachache, who’s all too familiar with the band after filming the Old Navy commercial “Twas The Jordan Knight Before Christmas,” conveys a spirited coming out party of sorts that (fittingly) ends up in the pool.
As her family sits eating their vanilla cupcakes and SunnyD, the Lonely Wallflower, played by Artemis Pebdani (Modern Family, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia) gets the sudden urge to dance.
Read more on Radio.com
Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see The Package Tour… New Kids On The Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men on June 16th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- ENTER TO WIN: See NKOTB, 98 Degrees & Boys II Men
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old