Watch NKOTB Help Dancing Fan Come Out Of Her Shell
Twenty-seven years after the release of their debut, the guys of New Kids On The Block are still making the girls dance.
The boy band’s new video for “Remix *(I Like The)” tells the story of an unlikely wallflower who blossoms after hearing new music by NKOTB. As Donnie Wahlberg puts it, “It’s about anybody who’s ever felt not good enough and turning it around.”
Directed by Rami Hachache, who’s all too familiar with the band after filming the Old Navy commercial “Twas The Jordan Knight Before Christmas,” conveys a spirited coming out party of sorts that (fittingly) ends up in the pool.
As her family sits eating their vanilla cupcakes and SunnyD, the Lonely Wallflower, played by Artemis Pebdani (Modern Family, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia) gets the sudden urge to dance.
Read more on Radio.com
Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see The Package Tour… New Kids On The Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men on June 16th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- ENTER TO WIN: See NKOTB, 98 Degrees & Boys II Men
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Trooper Reprimanded, Needs Counseling for Taking Picture with Snoop Dogg
- And the Next Host of The View May Be… Monica Lewinsky?
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss