Twenty-seven years after the release of their debut, the guys of New Kids On The Block are still making the girls dance.
The boy band’s new video for “Remix *(I Like The)” tells the story of an unlikely wallflower who blossoms after hearing new music by NKOTB. As Donnie Wahlberg puts it, “It’s about anybody who’s ever felt not good enough and turning it around.”
Directed by Rami Hachache, who’s all too familiar with the band after filming the Old Navy commercial “Twas The Jordan Knight Before Christmas,” conveys a spirited coming out party of sorts that (fittingly) ends up in the pool.
As her family sits eating their vanilla cupcakes and SunnyD, the Lonely Wallflower, played by Artemis Pebdani (Modern Family, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia) gets the sudden urge to dance.
Read more on Radio.com
Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see The Package Tour… New Kids On The Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men on June 16th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- ENTER TO WIN: See NKOTB, 98 Degrees & Boys II Men
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’