She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- PETA is mad at this singer/actress, for wearing shoes made of stingray, ostrich and anaconda skins. Maybe she wore them performing at the Superbowl. Who is she?
- Lindsay Lohan will play herself in Charlie Sheen’s current TV show. What’s it called?
- Singer Nick Lachey is releasing an album of lullabies. Name the boy band he used to be in.
- Leonardo Dicaprio was caught on Japanese TV doing his best Jack Nicholson impression. Jack co-starred with Tom Cruise in this 1991 courtroom thriller. Name it.
- Wanda Sykes is celebrating a birthday today. She was one of the voices on this Comedy Central TV show about puppets making prank phone calls. Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly