The latest video from Bon Jovi completes the star-crossed tale of Astrid and Duddy, two kids who are just trying to hold on to what they’ve got. Sound familiar?
In the last installment of the Fisher Stevens-directed trilogy for the band’s latest single, “Because We Can,” off What About Now, out March 12, we finally find out if things end happily ever after.
Previously we got a closer look at New York boxer, Duddy, who sees a beautiful girl across the room during a fight and gets knocked out, literally. The KO doesn’t do much for his boxing career, but all he can think about is the beautiful brunette who gives him a sweet smile.
Though he shares a dreamy dance with the unknown girl, he unfortunately doesn’t get her number. Luckily, she does leave a mysterious card from the local burlesque club with the name ‘Astrid’ written on it.
But when do they actually meet? Well, it takes a while.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Linkin Park on Dealing with Loss and the Power of Community
- Artists React to the Death of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington
- Chester Bennington Dead, Linkin Park Singer Commits Suicide By Hanging
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Ryan Seacrest to Return as Host of ‘American Idol’
- Lana Del Rey Talks Trump, America and Women’s Rights