Taylor Swift Speaks Her Mind In Vanity Fair
Taylor Swift is April’s Vanity Fair cover girl and she didn’t hold anything back. She spoke openly about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s diss at the Golden Globes, how she deals with what the tabloids say about her and her exes. Here are 5 of the best takeaways.
1. Don’t mess with Taylor
When asked about this year’s Golden Globes, particularly Amy Poehler and Tina Fey’s comments about her, Taylor had her own comeback. “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
Poehler has since responded about her comments to The Hollywood Reporter.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set