Taylor Swift is April’s Vanity Fair cover girl and she didn’t hold anything back. She spoke openly about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s diss at the Golden Globes, how she deals with what the tabloids say about her and her exes. Here are 5 of the best takeaways.
1. Don’t mess with Taylor
When asked about this year’s Golden Globes, particularly Amy Poehler and Tina Fey’s comments about her, Taylor had her own comeback. “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
Poehler has since responded about her comments to The Hollywood Reporter.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’