Taylor Swift is April’s Vanity Fair cover girl and she didn’t hold anything back. She spoke openly about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s diss at the Golden Globes, how she deals with what the tabloids say about her and her exes. Here are 5 of the best takeaways.
1. Don’t mess with Taylor
When asked about this year’s Golden Globes, particularly Amy Poehler and Tina Fey’s comments about her, Taylor had her own comeback. “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
Poehler has since responded about her comments to The Hollywood Reporter.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- This Week on FM Magazine: Police Athletic League (PAL) NYC Summer Playstreets
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here