Michael Buble Gets Lyrical For ‘Beautiful Day’ Video
Heartbreakers beware! Michael Bublè has a few choice words for you.
His latest, “It’s A Beautiful Day,” is an anthem for anyone who’s had their heart broken by a jerk. Bublè tells off his past lover singing, “When you said goodbye, my whole world shined.”
For the anti-love song’s video, Bublè teaches fans the lyrics, just incase they should ever need a good comeback. His best has to be, “I’m glad you’re the one that got away.” Ouch.
He also has a little fun with the graphics too, showing just how terrible this girlfriend really was. He locks himself in a cage and gets caught in the rain, but at the end, he’s all smiles and promising to buy a round for everyone.
For the first single off of To Be Loved, out April 23, he re-uses those festive horns from “Haven’t Met You Yet,” off 2009’s Crazy Love, but breaks things down at the end to scat a little bit about how much better his life is now.
Of course, life is definitely good for Bublè who not only has a new album on the way, but a new baby.
Watch Bublè politely tell off his terrible ex in the video below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo