She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 20 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jennifer Garner brought clippers to shave off her husband’s now famous beard after his win at the Oscars. Name him.
- Cher was seen shopping in Paris with THIS member of the Black Eyed Peas. Name her.
- Danny Bonaduce’s wife shaved off one of his eyebrows. What instrument did he play in the Partridge family show?
- This hit Disney film was released on Blu-ray and DVD this week. It follows a video game character who proves he’s not just a bad guy. Name it.
- On the hit 80’s TV show Facts of life, what was the name of Mrs. Garret’s gourmet food shop?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey
- Carrie Underwood, John Legend, Metallica & Keith Urban to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Will Feature This 2009 Hit