Lights, camera, action! Glee is celebrating its 500th musical performance with some very familiar cinematic moments.
Mr. Schuester might have been left at the altar, but he’s not letting that get him down. Instead he’s trying to win her back using some of the most romantic songs from the big screen. In hopes to get a little inspiration he even asks every member of the New Directions to sing their favorite movie songs.
The teacher gets into the mix too performing Fred Astaire’s “You’re All The World To Me,” complete with the famous ceiling dance that appeared in 1951’s Royal Wedding.
Looking dapper with his slicked back hair, he tries to entice his runaway bride back to him in the black and white clip. Emma even joins him, dancing together side by side on all four sides of the room.
To hear the rest of the songs on this week’s Glee, go to Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Little Mix Take a Desert Trip in ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ Video
- Little Mix Take a Trip in ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ Video
- Quit Comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna
- The Chainsmokers Announce ‘Collage’ EP
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- RZA Slams Azealia Banks Over Russell Crowe Incident