Kim’s College: Honey Boo-Boo, Taylor Swift and J.Lo!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 19 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Honey Boo Boo is causing quite a ruckus lately. She was shut down for selling WHAT on her website?
- Rumor has it Taylor Swift hooked up with this singer, known for his song called, “A Team. What’s his name?
- David Copperfield’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing the other day in Illinois. To what supermodel was he engaged to for 6 years?
- Actor Jake Lloyd is celebrating a birthday today. He is best known for playing a young Anakin Skywalker in this Star Wars prequel. Name it.
- 44 year-old Marc Anthony just took his new 21 year –old girlfriend to Disneyland. How many years was he married to ex Jennifer Lopez?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch