Josh Groban isn’t backing down in his new video for “Brave.”
Standing on a makeshift stage, looking dapperly Amish, he sings his heart out to all those fans needing a little pick-me-up. “You can’t hide forever from the thunder,” he says. “Look into the storm and feel the rain.”
The first single off his album, All That Echoes, is a slight departure for the classical singer, showing off his pop sensibilities with help from producer Rob Cavallo, best known for his work with Green Day. In the clip he shows a little bit of the recording process highlighting how the string section laid down the track and of course, him having a bit of fun with the cameraman.
The video is even inspiring his fans to share their random acts of bravery. From a fan who’s writing a book to another who’s fighting melanoma skin cancer, Groban’s voice offers a healthy dose of inspiration.
Watch the video for “Brave” below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site