Josh Groban isn’t backing down in his new video for “Brave.”
Standing on a makeshift stage, looking dapperly Amish, he sings his heart out to all those fans needing a little pick-me-up. “You can’t hide forever from the thunder,” he says. “Look into the storm and feel the rain.”
The first single off his album, All That Echoes, is a slight departure for the classical singer, showing off his pop sensibilities with help from producer Rob Cavallo, best known for his work with Green Day. In the clip he shows a little bit of the recording process highlighting how the string section laid down the track and of course, him having a bit of fun with the cameraman.
The video is even inspiring his fans to share their random acts of bravery. From a fan who’s writing a book to another who’s fighting melanoma skin cancer, Groban’s voice offers a healthy dose of inspiration.
Watch the video for “Brave” below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball