Josh Groban isn’t backing down in his new video for “Brave.”
Standing on a makeshift stage, looking dapperly Amish, he sings his heart out to all those fans needing a little pick-me-up. “You can’t hide forever from the thunder,” he says. “Look into the storm and feel the rain.”
The first single off his album, All That Echoes, is a slight departure for the classical singer, showing off his pop sensibilities with help from producer Rob Cavallo, best known for his work with Green Day. In the clip he shows a little bit of the recording process highlighting how the string section laid down the track and of course, him having a bit of fun with the cameraman.
The video is even inspiring his fans to share their random acts of bravery. From a fan who’s writing a book to another who’s fighting melanoma skin cancer, Groban’s voice offers a healthy dose of inspiration.
Watch the video for “Brave” below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry