Kim’s College: Mario Lopez, Seth MacFarlane and Ewan McGregor
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 19 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS current judge from American Idol just took her mother to see Phantom Of The Opera. Her mom must have appreciated it, as she was an opera singer. Name his Idol judge.
- The Lucky Guy began previews on Broadway this weekend. It stars this Oscar winner in his Broadway debut.
- Mario and Courtney Lopez are expecting their second child together. Name the news magazine show he hosts?
- Seth MacFarlane just hosted the Oscars last Sunday. On his show, “Family Guy,” Patrick Warburton supplies the voice of Joe, but we also know him from Seinfeld, where he played what character?
- Ewan McGregor starred in Jack the Giant Slayer, which opened over the weekend. His last film earned Naomi Watts a Best Actress Oscar nomination. What was the name of that film?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video
- Watch A Great Big World Fall in Love, Long Distance in ‘Already Home’
- Lorde Postpones Upcoming Tour Due To Chest Infection
- Eminem, OutKast, Pearl Jam & Lorde to Headline Austin City Limits Music Festival