Kim’s College: Mario Lopez, Seth MacFarlane and Ewan McGregor
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 19 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS current judge from American Idol just took her mother to see Phantom Of The Opera. Her mom must have appreciated it, as she was an opera singer. Name his Idol judge.
- The Lucky Guy began previews on Broadway this weekend. It stars this Oscar winner in his Broadway debut.
- Mario and Courtney Lopez are expecting their second child together. Name the news magazine show he hosts?
- Seth MacFarlane just hosted the Oscars last Sunday. On his show, “Family Guy,” Patrick Warburton supplies the voice of Joe, but we also know him from Seinfeld, where he played what character?
- Ewan McGregor starred in Jack the Giant Slayer, which opened over the weekend. His last film earned Naomi Watts a Best Actress Oscar nomination. What was the name of that film?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen