On Chris Mann’s debut album, Roads, the singer covers everyone from Lady Antebellum to Willie Nelson to Damien Rice, but admits there were many other songs that just didn’t make the final cut. Now on his upcoming PBS special though, Mann is finally getting a chance to perform some of those lost songs.
The classical singer told Radio.com that fans who check out his show, Chris Mann In Concert: A Mann For All Seasons, airing throughout the month of March, will get a chance to see him step outside his comfort zone with renditions of “All By Myself” by Eric Carmen and Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game, ” a song he scrapped at the last minute from his debut.
Mann, who says this special is the most exciting thing to happen to him since coming in fourth on season two of The Voice, also performs unexpected hits like Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” and an interesting re-imagining of Bruno Mars “Just The Way You Are.”
Read more on Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Name Checks Red Lobster, Sales Skyrocket
- What Does Kanye West’s ‘T.L.O.P.’ Mean? Our Best Guesses.
- Kelly Clarkson Authors Children’s Book
- Watch Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Perform ‘White Privilege II’
- Maroon 5 Thank Taraji P. Henson After Super Bowl Gaffe
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie