What Was Anne Hathaway Like in High School? We Ask Her Old Guidance Counselor!
I didn’t even know that Oscar Winner Anne Hathaway was from New Jersey, but it turns out she went to Millburn High School!
So we decided to call up Anne Hathaway’s high school guidance counselor, Nancy Siegel. She’s still there and willing to dish on what Anne was like in high school.
Although Anne didn’t also get the lead in school productions, she never stopped following her dream.
“Ever since I meet her in freshman year she wanted to be an actress. She was absolutely determined,” said Siegal.
Just like me, Anne was a little clumsy.
“I can remember her walking into my office on occasion and tripping over the chair,” she said.
Its no surprise that Anne was a popular girl in high school, but did she go to the prom with the captain of the football team?
“I don’t know who she went to prom with to be honest and I was there. That I don’t remember, but I would tell you in all probability no,” she said.
The actress hasn’t gone back to Millburn high school to visit, but she does like to grab a sandwich whenever she’s in town.
“The guys at the Millburn deli, which is an institute of the town say they see her on occasion buying a sandwich,” she said.
Tune in to Jim & Kim tomorrow morning when they call the Millburn Deli to find out why they haven’t named a sandwich after the famous resident.
-Kim Berk & Maria Bonello/Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen