Can The Kitchen Cousins Save Jim From A Home Improvement Project Disaster?
Ladies, wouldn’t it be great if our guys would just hire someone to complete those home improvement projects that take them forever?
Wait ’til you see the Kitchen Cousins – Forget your guy -these guys look pretty damn good in a tool belt.
For the past three months, every single morning Jim has updated me on the status of his bathroom renovation aka the world’s longest bathroom project ever!
I know – as if they were in my own bathroom – every mitered corner, each meticulously installed piece of wainscotting and the lovely brushed nickel faucet that led to a bit of a mishap on the bathroom floor.
I thought he could use a little help from a professional so I found two of them. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they’re easy on the eyes too.
Meet HGTV’s Kitchen Cousins – Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri – stars of “Cousins on Call” a pair of contractors and designers from New Jersey who can fix and create anything!
We had hoped that John could help spur Jim to finishing his never-ending bathroom project and to tell us that he is not the only guy they’ve had to swoop in and save like contractors in shining armor riding in on a saw horse wielding reciprocating saws and pipe wrenches to save the day.
And I have to admit, that his meticulousness is paying off unless of course you need to use the bathroom, because it’s not done yet!
-Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey