Ladies, wouldn’t it be great if our guys would just hire someone to complete those home improvement projects that take them forever?
Wait ’til you see the Kitchen Cousins – Forget your guy -these guys look pretty damn good in a tool belt.
For the past three months, every single morning Jim has updated me on the status of his bathroom renovation aka the world’s longest bathroom project ever!
I know – as if they were in my own bathroom – every mitered corner, each meticulously installed piece of wainscotting and the lovely brushed nickel faucet that led to a bit of a mishap on the bathroom floor.
I thought he could use a little help from a professional so I found two of them. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they’re easy on the eyes too.
Meet HGTV’s Kitchen Cousins – Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri – stars of “Cousins on Call” a pair of contractors and designers from New Jersey who can fix and create anything!
We had hoped that John could help spur Jim to finishing his never-ending bathroom project and to tell us that he is not the only guy they’ve had to swoop in and save like contractors in shining armor riding in on a saw horse wielding reciprocating saws and pipe wrenches to save the day.
And I have to admit, that his meticulousness is paying off unless of course you need to use the bathroom, because it’s not done yet!
-Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly