3OH!3 Take Control Of ‘Omens’
After a three year wait, 3OH!3 have announced the release of their next album, Omens. The album has a street date of June 18, but the truly hardcore can place their orders on their website starting on the newly dubbed 3OH!3 Day: 3/03/13. The strategically chosen day will also see the release of their new single, “Back To Life,” but only after fans accomplish a list of 303 tasks from the band.
The guys stopped by Radio.com and gave us some insight into what to expect on this album. The first thing you need to know is there are no Katy Perry or Ke$ha guest starring moments. The second thing you need to know is that the two misters of 3OH!3 are finally doing it (all) for themselves.
“For this record, it was cool, we came full circle. It all started in a basement in Colorado…and then for Omens it went back to a basement in Colorado: my studio in Colorado,” said Nathaniel Motte. “It was cool, for the vast majority of this record it was just Sean [Foreman] and I. We did some collaborations, definetly on a few songs, and those collaborations were very organic and easy and fun to do. But really, from mixing all but one of the tracks on the album to producing and engineering and everything we consciously took everything back to just me and Sean.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums