Chris Brown Crashes Diddy’s Party With New Rap Song
Chris Brown debuted his new rap song at a Hollywood party for Diddy on Tuesday (February 26). Brown was reportedly accompanied by Rihanna for the evening and delivered the expletive-laced lyrics to the delight of Supperclub attendees.
The impromptu performance, which was captured on video by SkeeTV, shows Brown in a sea of partygoers as he drops his lines with gusto.
“Every n**** in the hood see the same h***/ With the same friends all they do is change clothes/…If you f****** for your rent, you a lame h**”
It’s unclear if this song will appear on his forthcoming album but Brown’s next set is already underway.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together