Chris Brown debuted his new rap song at a Hollywood party for Diddy on Tuesday (February 26). Brown was reportedly accompanied by Rihanna for the evening and delivered the expletive-laced lyrics to the delight of Supperclub attendees.
The impromptu performance, which was captured on video by SkeeTV, shows Brown in a sea of partygoers as he drops his lines with gusto.
“Every n**** in the hood see the same h***/ With the same friends all they do is change clothes/…If you f****** for your rent, you a lame h**”
It’s unclear if this song will appear on his forthcoming album but Brown’s next set is already underway.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Barry Gibb Peps Solo Album ‘In The Now’
- Backstreet’s Back! Here are the Boys’ New (Country) Collaborators
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: “Cheater, Cheater!”
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Seal Joins Montreal Street Performer for Surprise ‘Stand By Me’ Duet
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music