Chris Brown debuted his new rap song at a Hollywood party for Diddy on Tuesday (February 26). Brown was reportedly accompanied by Rihanna for the evening and delivered the expletive-laced lyrics to the delight of Supperclub attendees.
The impromptu performance, which was captured on video by SkeeTV, shows Brown in a sea of partygoers as he drops his lines with gusto.
“Every n**** in the hood see the same h***/ With the same friends all they do is change clothes/…If you f****** for your rent, you a lame h**”
It’s unclear if this song will appear on his forthcoming album but Brown’s next set is already underway.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Twitter Reaction: Beyonce, Bruno Mars Outshine Coldplay In Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show
- Top 10 Super Bowl 50 Commercials
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Jason Derulo Suffers Dance Injury, Requires Stitches
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show