Chris Brown debuted his new rap song at a Hollywood party for Diddy on Tuesday (February 26). Brown was reportedly accompanied by Rihanna for the evening and delivered the expletive-laced lyrics to the delight of Supperclub attendees.
The impromptu performance, which was captured on video by SkeeTV, shows Brown in a sea of partygoers as he drops his lines with gusto.
“Every n**** in the hood see the same h***/ With the same friends all they do is change clothes/…If you f****** for your rent, you a lame h**”
It’s unclear if this song will appear on his forthcoming album but Brown’s next set is already underway.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry