Lance Bass And Tiffany Team Up Behind Miracle Whip
As part of their ongoing Keep An Open Mouth campaign, Kraft have enlisted the considerable talents of heavyweight stars Lance Bass (‘NSYNC), Tiffany, the Village People, Wynona Judd, Don Dokken, Susan Boyle and Biz Markee as straight-faced stars in their mockumentary compaign in support of Miracle Whip.
The tangy cause du jour gets a solid “We Are The World” treatment, including Lance Bass shedding a tear and the Village People lamenting disco’s place in history.
It closes with an important, informative message: “We’d like to thank everyone who made this video possible. And for joining the fight against the prejudgement of Miracle Whip. We’re getting into a million mouths this year.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo