Lance Bass And Tiffany Team Up Behind Miracle Whip
As part of their ongoing Keep An Open Mouth campaign, Kraft have enlisted the considerable talents of heavyweight stars Lance Bass (‘NSYNC), Tiffany, the Village People, Wynona Judd, Don Dokken, Susan Boyle and Biz Markee as straight-faced stars in their mockumentary compaign in support of Miracle Whip.
The tangy cause du jour gets a solid “We Are The World” treatment, including Lance Bass shedding a tear and the Village People lamenting disco’s place in history.
It closes with an important, informative message: “We’d like to thank everyone who made this video possible. And for joining the fight against the prejudgement of Miracle Whip. We’re getting into a million mouths this year.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry