Lance Bass And Tiffany Team Up Behind Miracle Whip
As part of their ongoing Keep An Open Mouth campaign, Kraft have enlisted the considerable talents of heavyweight stars Lance Bass (‘NSYNC), Tiffany, the Village People, Wynona Judd, Don Dokken, Susan Boyle and Biz Markee as straight-faced stars in their mockumentary compaign in support of Miracle Whip.
The tangy cause du jour gets a solid “We Are The World” treatment, including Lance Bass shedding a tear and the Village People lamenting disco’s place in history.
It closes with an important, informative message: “We’d like to thank everyone who made this video possible. And for joining the fight against the prejudgement of Miracle Whip. We’re getting into a million mouths this year.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Steven Tyler Contributes Vocals to ‘Sin City’ Soundtrack: Hear ‘Skin City’
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Will Ice Bucket Challenge Lead to Jon Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora Reunion?
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government