As part of their ongoing Keep An Open Mouth campaign, Kraft have enlisted the considerable talents of heavyweight stars Lance Bass (‘NSYNC), Tiffany, the Village People, Wynona Judd, Don Dokken, Susan Boyle and Biz Markee as straight-faced stars in their mockumentary compaign in support of Miracle Whip.
The tangy cause du jour gets a solid “We Are The World” treatment, including Lance Bass shedding a tear and the Village People lamenting disco’s place in history.
It closes with an important, informative message: “We’d like to thank everyone who made this video possible. And for joining the fight against the prejudgement of Miracle Whip. We’re getting into a million mouths this year.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The Red Carpet Premiere Of Suicide Squad
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Lady Gaga Not Guilty of Plagiarizing French Sculptor
- Brad Paisley Joins Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas at Washington, DC Show
- Sia Contributes to ‘Fight Song’ Video for DNC
- Cher Jokes Trump and Putin are in Bed — Literally