Kim’s College: Snooki, Barbie and Gaga!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Barbie in the Pink Shoes hit Blu-ray this week. Who is Barbie’s boyfriend?
- Josh Brolin and Diane Lane will divorce after 8 years of marriage. Josh just played a young Tommy Lee Jones in the 3rd film in THIS franchise that also starred Will Smith. Name the film franchise.
- Lady Gaga has just come out of successful hip surgery. She’s famous for her music, but also for wearing things like a dress made of meat. What awards ceremony did she wear that dress at?
- Megan Fox will star in an upcoming Michael Bay version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What food are the turtles obsessed with?
- Snooki has just sold her car on eBay for 57 thousand dollars more than she was asking. What is Snooki’s last name?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia