She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Barbie in the Pink Shoes hit Blu-ray this week. Who is Barbie’s boyfriend?
- Josh Brolin and Diane Lane will divorce after 8 years of marriage. Josh just played a young Tommy Lee Jones in the 3rd film in THIS franchise that also starred Will Smith. Name the film franchise.
- Lady Gaga has just come out of successful hip surgery. She’s famous for her music, but also for wearing things like a dress made of meat. What awards ceremony did she wear that dress at?
- Megan Fox will star in an upcoming Michael Bay version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What food are the turtles obsessed with?
- Snooki has just sold her car on eBay for 57 thousand dollars more than she was asking. What is Snooki’s last name?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique