fun. Cast Suitcase As Star In New Video
In a clever play on the lyric, “Why am I the one/always packing up my stuff” the group feature a vintage suitcase, humanized in a character with well placed silver hardware and duct tape, forgotten at the airport in Seattle. To cement the viewer’s empathy with the mistreated suitcase, it’s left on the street and splashed with mud by the band as they drive by in a black Town Car.
The song, a story of a never-ending break-up in which singer Nate Ruess questions why he’s constantly the person being forced away and coming back for more, portrays the kind of exhausted-but-committed and domesticated love few rom-coms are made of.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet