fun. Cast Suitcase As Star In New Video
In a clever play on the lyric, “Why am I the one/always packing up my stuff” the group feature a vintage suitcase, humanized in a character with well placed silver hardware and duct tape, forgotten at the airport in Seattle. To cement the viewer’s empathy with the mistreated suitcase, it’s left on the street and splashed with mud by the band as they drive by in a black Town Car.
The song, a story of a never-ending break-up in which singer Nate Ruess questions why he’s constantly the person being forced away and coming back for more, portrays the kind of exhausted-but-committed and domesticated love few rom-coms are made of.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today
- Don’t Bring Your Selfie Sticks to Coachella or Lollapalooza
- Ariana Grande Extends Honeymoon Tour Into Fall
- Who is Trevor Noah? 5 Cool Things to Know About the New ‘Daily Show’ Host
- This Hotel Wakes Up Hung Over Spring Breakers with ‘Circle of Life': Watch