Matt & Kim Perform Synchronized Swimming While Asleep In Bed
No one will ever accuse Matt & Kim of taking themselves too seriously. Just recently, they did the Harlem Shake in front of a sold-out arena and showed off their nearly NSFW tattoos in a Radio.com interview. They even stripped down to their birthday suits in New York’s Times Square during their 2009 video for “Lessons Learned.”
In the video for their latest single “It’s Alright,” the Brooklyn duo show their willingness to go wild, once again. The video depicts the romantically linked Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino sleeping soundly in bed before they break out into an intricately choreographed dance like routine, reminiscent of Olympic synchronized swimming.
“As some of you might know this is our favorite song off of Lightning and this video gets pretty real. I hope you enjoy it and spread it around.” Matt & Kim posted on their website, “I also hope you learn a few things from it and you can thank me when I see you next!”
Matt & Kim are currently on tour with Passion Pit, traveling the U.S. until early March before they fly to Australia and New Zealand. Their fourth studio album Lightning is available now on the Fader Label.
– Bradford Hornsby, LIVE 105/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million