Carly Rae Jepsen just released the music video for her catchy new single “Tonight I’m Getting Over You.”
The video follows Jepsen and her not-quite-boyfriend around as she tries her hardest to get over him. “Don’t you share your smile with anyone else but me,” she sings. “We’re not lovers, but more than friends.”
The club beat is not a major departure for the singer and embodies the fun vibe of her last single, “This Kiss.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’