5 Things We’d Like To Read About Katy Perry In Russell Brand’s Next Book
Everyone who has read Russell Brand’s My Booky Wook autobiographies knows that he holds nothing back: addiction, love, mishaps, public embarrassment, jokes — they’re all there in painstaking detail.
In a live interview to promote Comic Relief with British fan site Heatworld Brand cheekily revealed that he will likely give us the dirt on his relationship and marriage to Katy Perryin future volumes of his work.
“Yeah, I will write more Booky Wooks. I love writing those Booky Wooksand there’s a lot of things that have happened, a lot to cover…You can’t write a book about your life and then not include things about your life.”
Fair enough. Brand has been nothing but complimentary to Perry since their divorce and to expect anything less would be folly. With that in mind, here are five things we sincerely hope Russell Brand reveals when he does get down to writing about his marriage to Katy Perry.
1. What was his punishment for posting that early morning candid of her on Twitter?
It was the TwitPic heard round the world: Katy Perry with no make-up. This is the kind of thing that would tick off any wife, but when you’re a pop star the stakes are higher. So, how long was he sleeping on the couch after that Twitter foul? Better yet, exactly what profane names did she call him?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch: Nick Jonas Drops New Video for ‘Levels’
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus Trade Shade from the VMA Stage
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Watch: Taylor Swift Premieres Dramatic New Video for ‘Wildest Dreams’