Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Paul McCartney Treats Minneapolis Crowd to Prince’s ‘Let’s Go Crazy’
- Demi Lovato Unleashes Twitter Rant for the Books
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour
- ‘Hamilton’ Creator Sings with J.J. Abrams to Honor Star Wars Day
- Prince Group The Family Re-Release ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ With Video
- Justin Bieber Flexes at Brooklyn Concert