Michael Buble Discusses His Wife’s Unusual Pregnancy Cravings
While some women crave pickles during pregnancy, Michael Bublè’s wife craves blood…sausages, that is.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada, the crooner explained that his wife can’t seem to get enough of the delicacy, which is a sausage made of congealed animal blood also known as black pudding. But he adds, this wasn’t always the case.
“I promise you she hated it her whole life and now she’s like ‘Michael, I want some blood sausage,’” Bublè joked.
Disgusting cravings aside, the singer says he has never been more in love with his wife and plans to make fatherhood his number one priority. He even plans to rearrange his touring schedule behind his new album, To Be Loved, out April 23, so he’ll be able to stop off at home and spend time with his little one.
“I just don’t want to look back and say, ‘God, I should have been there more,’” Bublé explained. “Because I have a feeling that I’ll never look back and say, ‘Jeez, I should have worked more.’”
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’