While some women crave pickles during pregnancy, Michael Bublè’s wife craves blood…sausages, that is.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada, the crooner explained that his wife can’t seem to get enough of the delicacy, which is a sausage made of congealed animal blood also known as black pudding. But he adds, this wasn’t always the case.
“I promise you she hated it her whole life and now she’s like ‘Michael, I want some blood sausage,’” Bublè joked.
Disgusting cravings aside, the singer says he has never been more in love with his wife and plans to make fatherhood his number one priority. He even plans to rearrange his touring schedule behind his new album, To Be Loved, out April 23, so he’ll be able to stop off at home and spend time with his little one.
“I just don’t want to look back and say, ‘God, I should have been there more,’” Bublé explained. “Because I have a feeling that I’ll never look back and say, ‘Jeez, I should have worked more.’”
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry