Yesterday was a big day for the boys of One Direction. While they lost out on the award for Best British Group to Mumford & Sons at the BRIT Awards, they picked up the much deserved award in the Global Success category. They also gave their first live performance of their Red Nose Day charity single, “One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks).” It was an energy-fueled performance set against a pinball machine backdrop and fiery pyrotechnics.
Additionally, after a five day countdown, the official video for the song was also released. In the introduction, the guys let it be known that instead of forking out a large sum of money on the video they filmed it themselves while on tour, enabling them to donate the money they saved to the UK’s Comic Relief for Red Nose Day. The production value is still top notch.
Fans of Zayn will no doubt be thrilled to catch him shirtless under the covers and the camera even sneaks into the shower to catch Niall soaping up. From NYC to Ghana, the guys appear to be having a blast with the video, especially during a tour stop in Japan. Plus, they all get to wear those funny red noses!
-Brad Haynes, 102 JAMZ/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik’s Sophomore Album Has ‘More Optimistic Tone’
- Gwen Stefani Still Thinks Blake Shelton’s a Winner
- Chris Cornell’s Wife Vicky Shares Letter to Late Husband
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj Won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ After Manchester Bombing