Kim’s College: Celine Dion, Rupert Grint & Taylor Swift!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas will guest star on Tim Allen’s new sitcom. Name the popular sitcom where Jonathon played Tim’’s son?
- This hit Pixar film was released on blu-ray in 3D this week. It features the voices of John Goodman and Billy Crystal. Name it
- The Brit Awards are tonight and rumor has it that Taylor Swift and her ex from One Direction are being kept apart. What’s her ex’s name?
- Actor Rupert Grint has signed on to star in a CBS sitcom. He’’s most famous for his role from what film franchise?
- Celine Dion has been forced to cancel a string of concerts due to illness. What was the name of the theme to Titanic that she won an Oscar for?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo