Style Files: Katy Perry Kicks Off Keyhole Dress Trend
They say three makes a trend. And while Katy Perry, in a sea foam green Gucci 2013 resort wear gown, may have kicked keyhole dresses into a whole new sphere of consciousness on the red carpet at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards growing celebrity and designer embrace of the style doesn’t stop there.
The style is poised to make a comeback and variations rolled down the runway during New York Fashion Week from designers like Rachel Zoe (below), Carolina Herrera and Diane Von Fursterburg.
(Photo courtesy: Rachel Zoe)
The trifecta who’ve officially made this trend a threesome include Julianne Hough at the Tommy Hilfiger New West Coast Flagship Opening, in a navy Tommy Hilfiger design, on February 13 and Ashley Benson at the Spring Breakers premiere in Paris, wearing a black floor length gown by Amit GT with ample keyhole cleavage on display, on February 18.
(Julianne Hough courtesy Mark Davis/Getty Images for Tommy Hilfiger and Ashely Benson courtesy Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best