The singer just announced his sixth album, To Be Loved, will be out on April 23.
“My new record is about love, happiness and yummy things,” the Canadian crooner said in a statement.
The album, which has Bublè reteaming with producer Bob Rock, who last worked with the singer on 2011’s Christmas, features covers like “To Love Somebody” by the Bee Gees, Dean Martin’s “Nevertheless (I’m In Love With You),” the Jackson 5’s “Who’s Loving You” and “Have I Told You Lately” by Elvis Presley.
As previously reported, Reese Witherspoon makes an appearance on the album singing the Frank and Nancy Sinatra classic, “Something Stupid,” a song we just so happened to also think would make a great duet for the twosome.
Recorded in Vancouver and Los Angeles, the new album will also feature four songs written by Bublè, including “After All,” which features fellow Canuck Bryan Adams, who is also listed as the track’s co-writer.
The album’s first single, “It’s A Beautiful Day” comes out February 25.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele
- Hillary Clinton Tells Taylor Swift Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is ‘Great’
- Justin Bieber Tosses Argentinian Flag from Moving Vehicle