Blue Ivy Has First Kiss With Alicia Keys’ Son Egypt
Kids, they sure grow up fast these days! Blue Ivy is barely a year old, but she’s already breaking boys’ hearts. That must be what happens when famous parents set up play dates.
“Egypt kissed Blue, and I don’t think Jay liked it very much,” she explained. “He called my husband and he was like, ‘Watch your son.'”
It seems romance was inevitable. The two tots have already been to a handful of musical play dates.
“We do bring our children to the studio and the kids will hang out,” Keys added.
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been protective of their new daughter’s public image, but the youngster had a coming out party this weekend in her mom’s HBO special Life Is But A Dream.
The doc reportedly drew historical ratings with 1.8 million tuning in — a record for a documentary on the network since Nielsen ratings started measuring in 2004.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million