Kids, they sure grow up fast these days! Blue Ivy is barely a year old, but she’s already breaking boys’ hearts. That must be what happens when famous parents set up play dates.
“Egypt kissed Blue, and I don’t think Jay liked it very much,” she explained. “He called my husband and he was like, ‘Watch your son.'”
It seems romance was inevitable. The two tots have already been to a handful of musical play dates.
“We do bring our children to the studio and the kids will hang out,” Keys added.
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been protective of their new daughter’s public image, but the youngster had a coming out party this weekend in her mom’s HBO special Life Is But A Dream.
The doc reportedly drew historical ratings with 1.8 million tuning in — a record for a documentary on the network since Nielsen ratings started measuring in 2004.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- St. Vincent Dressed as a Toilet For Benefit Show in NYC
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’