98 Degrees Announce Release Date Of New Album
For all those fans that have been waiting the last ten years for new music from 98 Degrees, the wait is almost over.
The boy band has officially announced they will release their new album, 2.0, on May 7.
“We are really excited to bring our fans new music and get out on the road,” Nick Lachey said in a statement. “This is a long time coming.”
Last year, after the band performed for the first time in nearly a decade, they announced they would be making a new album. Their first since 2000’s Revelation. No word yet on exactly what the new songs will sound like, but fans can expect to hear some of their classic harmonizing.
The guys of 98 Degrees will be performing some of their new music, along with classic hits like “The Hardest Thing” and “I Do (Cherish You),” on tour with Boyz II Men and New Kids On The Block this summer.
The Package Tour kicks off on May 28 in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic