The Script Ask For Mom and Dad’s Blessing In New Video
In The Script’s latest video they give a taste of what it’s like on tour.
The clip for “If You Could See Me Now,” the band’s third single off their 2012 album, #3, features the guys in their tour bus as they make stops in New York, London and other cities they visited during their recent tour.
The song is a special dedication to singer Danny O’Donoghue’s dad who died in 2008, along with guitarist Mark Sheehan’s mom, who passed away that same year. With the bittersweet ballad O’Donoghue wonders what his dad would say if he could see how successful he is now.
He sings, “Dad you should see the tours that I’m on. I see you standing there next to Mom. Both singing along, yeah arm in arm,” as shots of their fans flash by, all of whom are of course singing along too.
The Script will be back out on the road this summer along with Train and Gavin DeGraw. The tour kicks off on July 17 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Watch the video for “If You Could See Me Now” here.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Fresh First’ Artist Andy Grammer Steers Clear of Trouble in ‘Honey, I’m Good’
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Something New’ Video: Watch
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour