Lady Gaga Names Her Wheelchair
To the dismay of monsters worldwide, Lady Gaga had to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Waytour to have emergency surgery on her ailing hip. The procedure will be followed by a significant period of downtime for recovery from what her doctor diagnosed as synovitis.
Due to the severeness of Gaga’s injury, she has been forced to get around using a newly acquired wheelchair. Of course, Mother Monster did the most Lady Gaga thing possible by naming her new wheels.
This is Emma. twitter.com/ladygaga/statu…
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) February 16, 2013
Details on the type of wheelchair aren’t available at this time. Will Gaga go motorized, have her help push her around, or be a real New Yorker and wheel around town on her own?
E.J. Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Week On FM Magazine: City Parks Foundation’s Summerstage 2015
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’
- Demi Lovato’s Dog Buddy Passes Away, Shares Grief with Fans
- Justin Bieber’s New Single is Called ‘What Do You Mean’