Lady Gaga Names Her Wheelchair
To the dismay of monsters worldwide, Lady Gaga had to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Waytour to have emergency surgery on her ailing hip. The procedure will be followed by a significant period of downtime for recovery from what her doctor diagnosed as synovitis.
Due to the severeness of Gaga’s injury, she has been forced to get around using a newly acquired wheelchair. Of course, Mother Monster did the most Lady Gaga thing possible by naming her new wheels.
This is Emma. twitter.com/ladygaga/statu…
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) February 16, 2013
Details on the type of wheelchair aren’t available at this time. Will Gaga go motorized, have her help push her around, or be a real New Yorker and wheel around town on her own?
E.J. Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings