Kim’s College: Sandra, Fergie and Michelle!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Sandra Bullock went to the Super Bowl to support Michael Oher. She starred in a movie about his life. What movie was that?
- Singer Fergie has revealed that she is pregnant with hubby Josh Duhamel’s baby. What band is she a member of?
- Actress Michelle Williams is dating the guy who plays Marshall Eriksen in the show, “How I Met Your Mother.” What’s his name?
- A Good Day to Die Hard was at the top of the box office over the weekend. What famous actor starred opposite Bruce Willis in the 3rd film?
- Actor Anthony Anderson says he would definitely play fugitive Christopher Dorner if they were to make a movie about him. Anthony currently stars on what NBC sitcom?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen