Fergie is going to be a mommy.
The Black Eyed Pea announced the big news on Twitter yesterday (February 18) letting fans know her and hubby, actor Josh Duhamel were expanding their family.
She also included a very nicely photoshopped picture of her and the Safe Havenstar when they were little to give fans a taste of what her new baby might look like. We’re thinking the little one might be a blonde.
— Fergie (@Fergie) February 18, 2013
This news comes one year after Fergie said that she was tired of people asking if she’s pregnant every time she fluctuates a few pounds. Though she explained it wasn’t that farfetched since her and Duhamel have been married for nearly four years.
“People kind of look at me because they’re expecting [that] it’s that time,” she said last year.
But with this recent confirmation, fans should feel free to compliment Fergie’s lovely baby bump.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’