Josh Groban Can Help Your Love Life
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Josh Groban revealed his latest business venture on Jimmy Kimmel Live!: his own line of sex pills.
Yes, Groban who Jimmy Kimmel said “had the voice of an angel, the soulful eyes of an untamed mustang and if you bite into him, tastes like cherries,” is looking to help you in the bedroom.
In the ad, the singer asks “Feel like you’re not very good at sex? Well, now you are…going to be.”
The pills, which apparently contain “special chemicals [that] travel to your privates,” are even doctor approved. Well, one doctor swears by them.
By the end, Groban is breaking out into a Marvin Gaye-style croon to help sell the fake product.
Once Groban sat down to chat with the host, the focus went back to his music, specifically his latest number one album, All That Echoes.
It’s Groban’s third chart-topper following 2003’s Closer and 2007’s Noel, and the singer admitted he might have something to do with the sales boost.
“It’s tradition, as soon as it’s available for pre-order, I order one,” he explained. “It’s the least I can do for myself.”
The singer added that he probably only gets 50 cents from his $10 purchase, but “it’s worth it.”
When his 2001 self-titled debut, came out he said he went to a Virgin Mega Store in California and praised his own work, using a fake accent so the salesperson wouldn’t recognize him. Though he admits, she had no idea who he was, even insinuating she asked, “Josh Brolin sings?” before heading to the warehouse to find his album.
Now he just has fun moving his album to a more prominent place on the shelves. “Bieber, Groban, close enough,” he joked.
Check out Josh’s performance of “Brave” from All That Echoes below.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You