Bryan Adams Welcomes Baby #2!
Bryan Adams became a proud papa earlier this week.
Adams and his girlfriend, Alicia Grimaldi welcomed their second baby girl, Lula Rosylea, in London, reported People.
The rocker-turned-photographer told the mag that their new little bundle of joy was born during tea time, which influenced their name choice.
“Rosylea is cockney rhyming slang in London for ‘cup of tea’,” he explained. “And the name Lula comes from Gene Vincent‘s song ‘Be-Bop-A-Lula.’”
Though no other information has been given about Adams’ little girl, he did take to Twitter to give fans a bit of an update.
Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Baby and mama are doing well ))
— Bryan Adams (@bryanadams) February 15, 2013
Little Lula will join the couple’s first child, Bunny, who is 22-months old.
-Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old