Bryan Adams Welcomes Baby #2!
Bryan Adams became a proud papa earlier this week.
Adams and his girlfriend, Alicia Grimaldi welcomed their second baby girl, Lula Rosylea, in London, reported People.
The rocker-turned-photographer told the mag that their new little bundle of joy was born during tea time, which influenced their name choice.
“Rosylea is cockney rhyming slang in London for ‘cup of tea’,” he explained. “And the name Lula comes from Gene Vincent‘s song ‘Be-Bop-A-Lula.’”
Though no other information has been given about Adams’ little girl, he did take to Twitter to give fans a bit of an update.
Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Baby and mama are doing well ))
— Bryan Adams (@bryanadams) February 15, 2013
Little Lula will join the couple’s first child, Bunny, who is 22-months old.
-Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch