Calling all singles looking for something to make themselves feel better about being unattached this Valentine’s Day. Passion Pit has released a new music video for “Carried Away,” with the high-concept clip delving into the dark side of a crumbling romantic relationship.
Co-starring actress Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill) with Passion Pit lead singer Michael Angelakos, the video depicts the pair as a feuding couple in a downward spiral of arguments and apologies. The clip culminates with the two literally battling against the angry words they’ve exchanged over the course of the relationship in an effects-laden sequence.
The band is currently on a North American tour with Matt & Kim (who recently released one of the best “Harlem Shake” videos yet), which found them headlining New York’s prestigious Madison Square Garden for the first time on February 8. The show went on as planned, even though the concert date was during severe winter storm Nemo.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane: ‘Pissy Pat’ Wants You To Know the Bread is Fresh
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Girl Code’
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Kissing Attacker Was ‘Protesting Fake Butt Implants’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection
- The Weeknd Surprises with New Single ‘False Alarm’
- Happy National Coffee Day!