Passion Pit Explore Dark Side Of Relationships With New “Carried Away” Video
Calling all singles looking for something to make themselves feel better about being unattached this Valentine’s Day. Passion Pit has released a new music video for “Carried Away,” with the high-concept clip delving into the dark side of a crumbling romantic relationship.
Co-starring actress Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill) with Passion Pit lead singer Michael Angelakos, the video depicts the pair as a feuding couple in a downward spiral of arguments and apologies. The clip culminates with the two literally battling against the angry words they’ve exchanged over the course of the relationship in an effects-laden sequence.
The band is currently on a North American tour with Matt & Kim (who recently released one of the best “Harlem Shake” videos yet), which found them headlining New York’s prestigious Madison Square Garden for the first time on February 8. The show went on as planned, even though the concert date was during severe winter storm Nemo.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch
- N.E.R.D. Get the SpongeBob Treatment in ‘Squeeze Me’ Video: Watch
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS