Backstreet Boys Promise To Reveal It All In New Doc
The Backstreet Boys are revealing it all in a new documentary that chronicles their journey from teenyboppers to one of the biggest boy bands in the world.
In a statement, the five members of BSB–A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell– said they always wanted to make a film, but it never felt like the right time until now.
“With Kevin back, the fact that we are masters of our own destiny, a new album in the works and our 20th anniversary — it all adds up to being the right time to share our story,” they wrote.
Last year, the guys announced that they would be recording their first new album together since 2005’s Never Gone. They plan to release it later this year to celebrate twenty years as a band.
“BSB is getting real,” he said. “It has been exciting to work with them as they explore their past and start to look towards their futures.”
Kijak is aiming to finish the film this fall.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog