Backstreet Boys Promise To Reveal It All In New Doc
The Backstreet Boys are revealing it all in a new documentary that chronicles their journey from teenyboppers to one of the biggest boy bands in the world.
In a statement, the five members of BSB–A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell– said they always wanted to make a film, but it never felt like the right time until now.
“With Kevin back, the fact that we are masters of our own destiny, a new album in the works and our 20th anniversary — it all adds up to being the right time to share our story,” they wrote.
Last year, the guys announced that they would be recording their first new album together since 2005’s Never Gone. They plan to release it later this year to celebrate twenty years as a band.
“BSB is getting real,” he said. “It has been exciting to work with them as they explore their past and start to look towards their futures.”
Kijak is aiming to finish the film this fall.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)