Backstreet Boys Promise To Reveal It All In New Doc
The Backstreet Boys are revealing it all in a new documentary that chronicles their journey from teenyboppers to one of the biggest boy bands in the world.
In a statement, the five members of BSB–A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell– said they always wanted to make a film, but it never felt like the right time until now.
“With Kevin back, the fact that we are masters of our own destiny, a new album in the works and our 20th anniversary — it all adds up to being the right time to share our story,” they wrote.
Last year, the guys announced that they would be recording their first new album together since 2005’s Never Gone. They plan to release it later this year to celebrate twenty years as a band.
“BSB is getting real,” he said. “It has been exciting to work with them as they explore their past and start to look towards their futures.”
Kijak is aiming to finish the film this fall.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet