5 Things To Do If You’re Alone This Valentine’s Day
Ok, so you’re alone this Valentine’s Day. But it doesn’t have to be miserable. You CAN take steps to make it bearable, and even fun! Before you begin, remember: BACK AWAY FROM THE HAAGAN DAZS! Okay now you can read on…
Here are 5 things you can do to avoid “the most romantic day of the year…”
Go Out With Your Friends…
Go bowling, to a club, the movies or just a nice dinner where you can all toast the “fabulousness” that you are!
Take advantage of all the sales! Just because you’re alone tonight, that doesn’t mean you will be next month! Go buy some gorgeous lingerie on sale!
Go get a massage or a mani/pedi! Anything to make yourself feel special.
Make It A Movie Night
With the Oscars in a few weeks, now’s a great time to catch up on the Oscar nominated films in theaters. Or stay home and watch a SCARY movie.
Spend Time With Those Who Actually Matter
SHOW love, GIVE love! It actually makes you feel better. Go visit a favorite aunt or your parents, your sister, or volunteer somewhere. It’ll take the focus off of you feeling “without” and turn it more into feeling “fulfilled.” It really DOES work!
Above all, love yourself. You DESERVE to feel good. And remember this: even couples dread this holiday The pressure, the crowded restaurants, expensive gifts… PUH-lease! Valentine’s Day is really an overrated Hallmark Holiday! Just HAVE FUN!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch