Matt & Kim’s “Harlem Shake” Video Is Better Than Yours
Baauer‘s “Harlem Shake” began a viral dance craze last week when it became apparent that the quality of the dancing wasn’t as important as how crazy people could flail their bodies. Even 92.3 NOW late night host Zann and Bayonne High’s cheerleaders became part of the meme.
You might think now is the time to safely join the craze, but that is where we will stop you. Brooklyn natives Matt & Kim made their own “Harlem Shake” video and there is no way you can top it. Stop. Don’t hit record. Just watch.
Matt and Kim recorded the video last night before/during their concert with Icono Pop and Passion Pit in Troy, New York at RPI’s Field House. That place holds over 4500 people, so unless Jay-Z wants to stop a Brooklyn Nets game and make a “Harlem Shake: Barclays Center Edition,” it’s going to be hard to top Matt & Kim.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Here’s Zayn Malik’s First Tweet Since Leaving One Direction
- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Broke Up Because Life Is Cruel
- Prince’s Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets
- Interview: Kodaline Embraces the Unknown on New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’