Baauer‘s “Harlem Shake” began a viral dance craze last week when it became apparent that the quality of the dancing wasn’t as important as how crazy people could flail their bodies. Even 92.3 NOW late night host Zann and Bayonne High’s cheerleaders became part of the meme.
You might think now is the time to safely join the craze, but that is where we will stop you. Brooklyn natives Matt & Kim made their own “Harlem Shake” video and there is no way you can top it. Stop. Don’t hit record. Just watch.
Matt and Kim recorded the video last night before/during their concert with Icono Pop and Passion Pit in Troy, New York at RPI’s Field House. That place holds over 4500 people, so unless Jay-Z wants to stop a Brooklyn Nets game and make a “Harlem Shake: Barclays Center Edition,” it’s going to be hard to top Matt & Kim.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom’ Documentary Gets Teaser Trailer
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Skrillex Take Over Chicago Club DJ Booth
- Foo Fighters Cover AC/DC with Hives Frontman
- Nick Jonas Debuts ‘Find You’ Video
- Watch Taylor Swift Transform into a Zombie
- James Corden Teases Foo Fighters’ ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Appearance