She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Honey Boo Boo’s mom lost 100 pounds. What her name?
- Rumor has it that Bradley Cooper would like to play THIS disgraced athlete, who just confessed to Oprah that he was doping. Name him.
- This Harry Potter star will be singing at the Oscars. In the movie, he was the youngest Quidditch Seeker ever. Who we talking about?
- Carrie Underwood says that there is no feud between she and Taylor Swift. According to her big hit, “Before He Cheats,” where did she carve her name into?
- Susan Sarandon stars in the new Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson film Snitch. She is very proud of her bar/restaurant here in the city called Spin. It’s based around which sport?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York