Muse To Stream War Child Concert Live From London
After spending the past few weeks in Los Angeles in order to take part in various GRAMMY Awards activities, Muse will return to London to headline the 2013 Brit Awards in support of War Child’s 20th anniversary. The benefit concert will take place at the historic theater, O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
With the concert having sold out in less than three minutes, this is the only way to watch Muse’s performance. The webcast can be seen live via War Child’s YouTube channel, Monday, February 18 at 4 pm EST / 1 pm PST.
War Child is a group of 27 individuals working in an old false teeth factory in north London with the single goal of aiding children of war-torn areas. The non-profit organization provides medical care and safe havens, rebuilds schools and helps children get their voices heard.
“We are proud to have a continuing association with War Child, who have been doing amazing work over the last 20 years,” said Muse’s Matt Bellamy. “It’s great to see their efforts being recognized at this year’s Brits and we are really looking forward to playing this special show for them.”
Meanwhile, Muse is enjoying a record-breaking run on the Billboard Alternative chart with their single “Madness.” The 2nd Law single holds onto #1 spot for 19 weeks, tying Foo Fighters‘ record for “The Pretender.”
Watch the band make the concert announcement as they knock a ball back and forth on their personally branded ping pong table.
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch