She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- George Takei and Mark Hamill will guest on the same episode of The Neighbors. Of the two, who was in Star Trek and who was in Star Wars?
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt spent their millions before doomsday. What was the name of the MTV show that first brought them to our attention?
- Sheryl Crow is celebrating a birthday today. Sheryl was a part of this 1998 tour that featured female musicians exclusively.
- Singer Marilyn Manson has fallen ill with the flu. In the 90’s, there was a rumor that Marilyn and the actor Josh Saviano were the same person. What TV Show do we know Josh from?
- Tina Fey is working on a Mean Girls stage musical. In the movie, who played Regina George, leader of The Plastics, who were mean to Lindsey Lohan’s character?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others