She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- George Takei and Mark Hamill will guest on the same episode of The Neighbors. Of the two, who was in Star Trek and who was in Star Wars?
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt spent their millions before doomsday. What was the name of the MTV show that first brought them to our attention?
- Sheryl Crow is celebrating a birthday today. Sheryl was a part of this 1998 tour that featured female musicians exclusively.
- Singer Marilyn Manson has fallen ill with the flu. In the 90′s, there was a rumor that Marilyn and the actor Josh Saviano were the same person. What TV Show do we know Josh from?
- Tina Fey is working on a Mean Girls stage musical. In the movie, who played Regina George, leader of The Plastics, who were mean to Lindsey Lohan’s character?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release