Kate Middleton’s HORRIFIC Official Portrait
The Royal Family just released Kate Middleton’s official portrait and I’m speechless. Are you kidding me? Doesn’t she get to approve these things first?
The portrait was unveiled this past Friday by award winning artist Paul Emsley. While critics and public alike blew up online on such a ghastly portrayal, others defended it as “real and life-like” Kate sat for the portrait last year before she became pregnant. The Royal couple did visit the gallery to view the portrait before the official public unveiling and had nothing but nice things to say, like “amazing” and “brilliant.”
I’m just glad she didn’t have to see it when everyone else did….with all those pregnancy hormones raging inside…who knows how she really reacted? If I were Kate, I’d be begging William to make sure It got hung in one of the basements of one of the castles they own!
The portrait is currently hanging in the National Portrait Gallery in London.
Is it me or does it look like she just smelled something bad? Of all the stunning facial expressions that she has…I don’t know. The portrait could’ve been so much more appealing and why not? She’s a pretty girl! So I just have to ask… Is it a British thing?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In
- Diplo is Scared of Taylor Swift