Kate Middleton’s HORRIFIC Official Portrait
The Royal Family just released Kate Middleton’s official portrait and I’m speechless. Are you kidding me? Doesn’t she get to approve these things first?
The portrait was unveiled this past Friday by award winning artist Paul Emsley. While critics and public alike blew up online on such a ghastly portrayal, others defended it as “real and life-like” Kate sat for the portrait last year before she became pregnant. The Royal couple did visit the gallery to view the portrait before the official public unveiling and had nothing but nice things to say, like “amazing” and “brilliant.”
I’m just glad she didn’t have to see it when everyone else did….with all those pregnancy hormones raging inside…who knows how she really reacted? If I were Kate, I’d be begging William to make sure It got hung in one of the basements of one of the castles they own!
The portrait is currently hanging in the National Portrait Gallery in London.
Is it me or does it look like she just smelled something bad? Of all the stunning facial expressions that she has…I don’t know. The portrait could’ve been so much more appealing and why not? She’s a pretty girl! So I just have to ask… Is it a British thing?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!