The Royal Family just released Kate Middleton’s official portrait and I’m speechless. Are you kidding me? Doesn’t she get to approve these things first?
The portrait was unveiled this past Friday by award winning artist Paul Emsley. While critics and public alike blew up online on such a ghastly portrayal, others defended it as “real and life-like” Kate sat for the portrait last year before she became pregnant. The Royal couple did visit the gallery to view the portrait before the official public unveiling and had nothing but nice things to say, like “amazing” and “brilliant.”
I’m just glad she didn’t have to see it when everyone else did….with all those pregnancy hormones raging inside…who knows how she really reacted? If I were Kate, I’d be begging William to make sure It got hung in one of the basements of one of the castles they own!
The portrait is currently hanging in the National Portrait Gallery in London.
Is it me or does it look like she just smelled something bad? Of all the stunning facial expressions that she has…I don’t know. The portrait could’ve been so much more appealing and why not? She’s a pretty girl! So I just have to ask… Is it a British thing?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’