Skrillex, nominated for three GRAMMYs; Best Dance Recording, Best Dance Electronica Album and Best Remixed Recording, will join fellow GRAMMY nominees, Diplo,and Kaskade, as well as friends Nero and Tommy Trash for an all-star bash this Friday night at an undisclosed venue in Los Angeles.
20 sets of four tickets for the event, titled Dance (RED) Save Lives, are up for auction via CharityBuzz.com, with proceeds going toward the global fight against AIDS. Auctions are set to close approximately every ten minutes beginning at 12 p.m. PST Friday.
While last year’s three-time GRAMMY winner, Skrillex, is up for another three awards this Sunday, Diplo hopes to cinch his first GRAMMY for Non-Classical Producer. After more than a decade in the electronic dance music scene, Kaskade is also a first-time nominee. The Chicago-based house music DJ faces stiff competition in the Best Dance/Electronica Album category with Steve Aoki, The Chemical Brothers, Deadma5 and Skrillex.
Watch the 55th GRAMMY Awards live this Sunday at 8 p.m. on CBS.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’