Kim’s College: Justin, Anderson and… NEMO!!!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Justin Timberlake is expected to make his big return to music Sunday night at the Grammys. Who is Justin married to?
- CNN Newsman Anderson Cooper has reportedly received a mysterious package from a fugitive. What’s the name of his CNN TV program?
- Ashley Judd and husband Dario Franchitti are calling it quits. Dario is famous for THIS sport. What is it?
- Top Gun is being re-released in theaters today in 3D for one week only. Maverick and Goose are the main characters but their competition was Val Kilmer’s character. What was Val’s call sign?
- Snowstorm Nemo is expected to hit us today. In Finding Nemo, Nemo is stuck in a fish tank in what country?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’