She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Justin Timberlake is expected to make his big return to music Sunday night at the Grammys. Who is Justin married to?
- CNN Newsman Anderson Cooper has reportedly received a mysterious package from a fugitive. What’s the name of his CNN TV program?
- Ashley Judd and husband Dario Franchitti are calling it quits. Dario is famous for THIS sport. What is it?
- Top Gun is being re-released in theaters today in 3D for one week only. Maverick and Goose are the main characters but their competition was Val Kilmer’s character. What was Val’s call sign?
- Snowstorm Nemo is expected to hit us today. In Finding Nemo, Nemo is stuck in a fish tank in what country?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- If You See Star Trek By Yourself, Does That Mean You Need Help Finding A Date?
- Kim’s College: Suri, Amy and the Simpsons!