Beyonce’s Publicist Upset Over “Fierce” Photos Published On The Web
We can all agree that Beyonce gave an amazing performance during the live Super Bowl XLVII half-time show that was broadcast to over 108 million households, whether or not you agree with her attire or remember who the heck Destiny’s Child is.
Going along with the show’s female empowerment theme, guitarist Bibi McGill awed us with her flaming guitar stunts and rockin’ riffs as Beyonce reclaimed her spot on the stage with a colorful light show and some of her greatest hits. The show was nothing less than a representation of classic Beyonce.
In fact, the diva’s performance was so fierce that photographers were able to capture Bey in some of her most ferocious poses. Unfortunately, not all of the photos sat well with the singer’s publicist.
BuzzFeed happened to feature many of the unflattering photos on it’s site and were asked via telephone and email to remove them. But they had other plans.
Instead, the publicist’s email was published and the unflattering photos that were specifically requested to be removed were not only featured but highlighted on the site, accompanied by humorous captions explaining why Bey’s photos are so “fierce.”
Bet Beyonce isn’t feeling so empowered now though…
- SEE ALSO: The Photos That Bey Doesn’t Want You To See…
- SEE ALSO: Destiny’s Child Reunites At The Half-Time Show
- SEE ALSO: Beyonce Dogged By PETA At The Super Bowl
-Maria Bonello, Fresh 102.7/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle