With so many trends and beautiful dresses available, how do the stars decide what to wear to the GRAMMYs? The stakes are high on music’s biggest night and the awards season’s wildest red carpet. Radio.com partnered with Teen Vogue to evaluate through the spring/summer 2013 runway looks and make our best guesses (and fingers-crossed wishes!) as to who the biggest names in music could rock on this year’s red carpet.
Teen Vogue Style Features Director Andrew Bevan and Beauty and Health Director Elaine Welteroth highlighted a classic red carpet style of Taylor Swift, inspired by looks from J Mendel, Zuhair Murad, Ellie Saab and Jenny Packham. They think it would be great to see a sexy, androgynous look on Rihanna, taking cues from Lanvin and Rodarte. For Gwen Stefani and Lana Del Rey they hope to see the return of mod, as featured by Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and Moschino. And the always fashion forward Lady Gaga makes her presence felt without even stepping on the carpet, influencing this season’s looks from Jean Paul Gaultier, Herve Leger and Dior.
What will the stars wear? Who will be a hit and who will miss? The only way to find out is to tune in to the GRAMMYs on CBS Sunday, February 10 at 8PM.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Music
- Usher Announces New Album ‘Hard II Love’ Shares New Song ‘Missin U’
- Katy Perry Releases ‘Rise’ Remixes
- Carly Rae Jepsen Releases Surprise ‘Side B’ of ‘Emotion’ Album
- Kanye West Amazes Audience with Floating Stage
- The Weeknd Drops New Song with Cashmere Cat, ‘Wild Love’