Kim’s College: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez and Norah Jones!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 18 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Norah Jones will perform her nominated song from Ted at the Oscars. Which TV star is hosting the Oscars?
- Jennifer Lopez was seen sneaking out of Marc Anthony’s hotel. She’s in a new movie called, “Parker” with THIS action. Name him.
- US Weekly reports that Taylor Swift and THIS singer have to be separated at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. SHE is best known for the song “Before He Cheats.” Name her.
- Paul Giamatti may play The Rhino in the sequel to Amazing Spider-Man. What is Spiderman’s name, when he’s not being Spiderman?
- Sources say that this London musical “Viva Forever” is a huge box-office bomb and may not even come to Broadway. It’s based on the career of which 90’s pop group?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’