Justin Timberlake is gearing up for his first album release in six years.
On March 19 he’ll unveil The 20/20 Experience. While fans may have to wait another month to listen to the complete album he gave them a preview of the track list and album artwork.
— Justin Timberlake(@jtimberlake) February 7, 2013
Complete track list for The 20/20 Experience below.
“Pusher Love Girl”
“Suit & Tie”
“Don’t Hold the Wall”
“Let the Groove Get In”
“Blue Ocean Floor”
“For me, it’s exciting to be back. It’s so special and to be honest, this album, for me, it’s definitely the best work that I feel like I’ve ever done, so I’m really excited for the world to hear it,” Justin told 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles.
Justin will perform this Sunday at the GRAMMYs on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Stone Temple Pilots Deny Auditioning Scott Stapp
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour