The 2013 festival season continues to heat up with the line-up announcement for this year’s Sasquatch! Festival (yes, the exclamation point is part of the name), with Mumford and Sons, the Postal Service, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Vampire Weekend among the headliners.
Held at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington, over Memorial Day weekend (May 24-27), the 12th edition of the annual festival will also features appearances by the Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, the xx, Reignwolf, Arctic Monkeys and Tame Impala.
Much like the Coachella festival in California, Sasquatch! is a sonically eclectic affair, boasting rappers (Danny Brown, El-P), electronic acts (Disclosure, Laidback Luke), R&B (Beyonce’s little sister Solange) and even comedians, with Parks and Recreation actor Nick Offerman on the bill. See the complete line-up here.
Four-day passes to Sasquatch! 2013 are $337.50 and go on sale Saturday, February 9. Presales begin on Wednesday, February 6.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 3 Doors Down Manager Explains Decision to Play Trump Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’
- Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough for Trump Inauguration
- Train Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward