The 2013 festival season continues to heat up with the line-up announcement for this year’s Sasquatch! Festival (yes, the exclamation point is part of the name), with Mumford and Sons, the Postal Service, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Vampire Weekend among the headliners.
Held at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington, over Memorial Day weekend (May 24-27), the 12th edition of the annual festival will also features appearances by the Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, the xx, Reignwolf, Arctic Monkeys and Tame Impala.
Much like the Coachella festival in California, Sasquatch! is a sonically eclectic affair, boasting rappers (Danny Brown, El-P), electronic acts (Disclosure, Laidback Luke), R&B (Beyonce’s little sister Solange) and even comedians, with Parks and Recreation actor Nick Offerman on the bill. See the complete line-up here.
Four-day passes to Sasquatch! 2013 are $337.50 and go on sale Saturday, February 9. Presales begin on Wednesday, February 6.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- O.A.R. Relay the Need For More Female Voices in the Music Industry
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital After Stage Rushing Incident